Durability Terms and Conditions
Durability & Maintenance Schedule
If your coating shows any defects in manufacture or workmanship you should contact your local IGL Coatings™ Center.
IGL Coatings™ rates ecocoat Kenzo for up to 4 years / 80,000 km when it is installed by one of IGL Kenzo Master Installer and properly maintained.
Durability Rating Terms & Conditions
- Application needs to be performed by an authorized IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Installer on a surface that is acceptable, and is maintained in accordance with our recommendations following all installation practices & guidelines as specified by IGL Coatings or any updates thereof.
- Durability ratings are provided by IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Installer to the Purchaser and is against blistering, bubbling, cracking, delaminating, peeling or noticeable loss of gloss or reflectivity during the course of up to 48 months from date of application or service treatment or 80,000 km mileage.
- IGL Coatings™ Kenzo will not protect against paint chips, scratches or other mechanical damages.
- Durability ratings do not not apply to vehicles used for commercial purposes
- If this product fails to perform, the IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Installer must be informed within 14 days of occurrence. The correction shall be made as soon as is practical, at the facility at which the original application was provided, unless otherwise agreed by the customer and the IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Installer.
- IGL Coatings™ does not warrant that any surface applied with IGL Coatings™ Kenzo will not break and in no event shall its liabilities extend to injury, loss or damage whatsoever caused other than set out herein.
- No warranty of compliance with any rule, regulation or law is made in relation to IGL Coatings™ as such requirements vary for different countries.
- Durability ratings are personal to the Purchaser & are not transferable or assignable.
- Durability ratings commence from the date of the invoice.
- The Purchaser’s vehicle should be inspected every six months by a IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Installer. During this inspection, the car will be inspected and if the vehicle requires cleaning for the purposes of the inspection, costs of cleaning are to be borne by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser’s vehicle maintenance must be done according to the maintenance schedule of IGL Coatings™.
Terms and disclaimers
IGL Coatings™ will not accept liability if:
- neglect of the vehicle according to the prescribed regulations
- damage caused by abrasive products of third parties
- damage caused by accident or voluntarily
- non-compliance with the conditions and requirements included herein