If during its warranty period your coating shows any defects in manufacture or workmanship you should contact your local IGL Coatings™ Centre.
IGL Coatings™ wil give 4 years / 80,000 km warranty on ecocoat Kenzo when it is installed by one of IGL Kenzo Master Installer.
- Applications needs to be performed by our trained personnel or authorized IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer on a surface that is acceptable to us, and is maintained in accordance with our recommendations following all installation practices & guidelines as specified by IGL Coatings or any updates thereof.
- This warranty is provided by IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer to the Purchaser and is against blistering, bubbling, cracking, delaminating, peeling or noticeable loss of gloss or reflectivity or generation of swirl marks during the course of 48 months from date of application or service treatment or 80,000 km mileage
- IGL Coatings™ Kenzo will not protect against paint chips, scratches or other mechanical damages.
- This warranty does not not apply to vehicles used for commercial purposes
- If this product fails to perform, the IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer must be informed within 14 days of occurance. Our warranty shall be limited to preparing and recoating the affected area to correct the condition. The correction shall be made as soon as is practical, at the facility at which the original application was provided, unless otherwise agreed by the customer and theIGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer.
- Purchaser desiring warranty service on any product covered by this limited warranty must provide all information contained on the warranty form to theIGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer.
- This warranty does not warrant that any surface applied with IGL Coatings™ Kenzo will not break and in no event shall its liabilities extend to injury, loss or damage whatsoever caused other than set out herein.
- No warranty of compliance with any rule, regulation or law is made in relation to IGL Coatings™ as such requirements vary for different countries.
- This warranty is personal to the Purchaser & is not transferable or assignable.
- This warranty is valid from the date of the invoice.
- The Purchaser’s vehicle should be inspected every six months by a IGL Coatings™ Kenzo Master Installer During this inspection, the car will be inspected and if the vehicle requires cleaning for the purposes of the inspection, costs of cleaning are to be borne by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser’s vehicle maintenance must be done according to the maintenance schedule of IGL Coatings™.
Terms and disclaimers
IGL Coatings™ will not accept liability if:
- neglect of the vehicle according to the prescribed regulations
- damage caused by abrasive products of third parties
- damage caused by accident or voluntarily
- non-compliance with the conditions and requirements under this warranty